Monday, November 8, 2010

Second attempt… for blood donation

Aisk… just now I go for blood donation in the campus… last Saturday there was a blood donation at the 母堂 at town there, but I can’t make it. It is due to the CPA seminar was held on the same day~ lol… and… just now I go… hm… still can’t donate blood successfully…. XD
Although I am 19 now, which I was being reject for my first attempt of blood donation a few months before 18 years old… I just still can’t make it… >.< sienz… It is because the operator there said that: “Your blood just enough for yourself only…” after check the sample of my blood… hiak… =.=
A bit like 哭笑不得… haiz… the machine state that I got 11.1 (dunno what is that machine for…)  while, the minimum to be able to donate the blood is 25.2… huh… quite a huge gap… xp
Well, this is my second attempt to donate blood… aiyoo… still fail… I need to save my blood from now for next time blood danation!!! Mosquitoes, DUN GO NEAR ME!!! Xiu xiu xiu… XD

No comments:

Post a Comment