Friday, November 26, 2010
LOVE LIFE!!
These day busy with assignments and midterm... really busy... and i still remember that i need to gave some time for God~ However, i always delay... say that, tomorrow i will read bible... but the day after tomorrow... i still got no time... Ohno... i had been in the trick of devil!! so that, tonight i will read bible!! :)
Pastor gave me a 加拉太书研经导读~ huh... my first gift of book~ At the beginning, i thought he just lend me to read and then want me to pass to others... but... after i found out that there was my name written on the first page... then... i know!! that is my book!!! ^^ so excited... the first nice meaningful book of gift i ever had~
So, i promise myself, i must finish it!! :D
Yesterday, i got exam for company law~ It is midterm exam.haha... i spend few hours in library, study!! Thanks God with all my spirit and wisdom~ I enjoy the moment of study very much!! :) I love You Lord~ and I love the life You gave me~ ^^ (although sometime stress up here... but still got many friends support each other~ like it!!)
最近,吃了一种药丸,
药名:爱情绝缘体
时效:因人而异
药效:不会想太多关于爱情方面
好处:专心做些我应该做的事 :)
Lord, lead me the way~
Pastor gave me a 加拉太书研经导读~ huh... my first gift of book~ At the beginning, i thought he just lend me to read and then want me to pass to others... but... after i found out that there was my name written on the first page... then... i know!! that is my book!!! ^^ so excited... the first nice meaningful book of gift i ever had~
So, i promise myself, i must finish it!! :D
Yesterday, i got exam for company law~ It is midterm exam.haha... i spend few hours in library, study!! Thanks God with all my spirit and wisdom~ I enjoy the moment of study very much!! :) I love You Lord~ and I love the life You gave me~ ^^ (although sometime stress up here... but still got many friends support each other~ like it!!)
最近,吃了一种药丸,
药名:爱情绝缘体
时效:因人而异
药效:不会想太多关于爱情方面
好处:专心做些我应该做的事 :)
Lord, lead me the way~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment