Thursday, November 11, 2010

Second day of Cyber P

                Today we sell the drinks again. Something happened out of our expectation. It is raining cat and dog… huh… that time I am in my class and I saw the black cloud through the window behind the lecturer. I pay more attention on the sky than the lecture in that class… >.< just can’t focus myself… I was worry about the booth there whether it got being shower by the heavy rain. If that happen, we will be force to shut down it temporary. Beside that, I wonder that if there were customers still willing to buy the cold drinks in this cold weather.
                After an hour awful tutorial class, we went back to have a look on it~ haha… luckily, all my worries was a spare~ everything was fine~ we still have customer in the rainy day and the booth was not wetted by rain. Thanks God!!
               Today, my customers mostly built up by friends. The drinks were not fresh enough to attract the students anymore. It is not new as it had being sold on Tuesday already. Hm… we got to find something new to sell I guess. And today, the drinks were not sweet enough than last time. Doesn’t know why, today I am a bit lazy to hawk around. No spirit… aisk… sorry guys… I will do my best during carnival!! (If we success to organize a carnival) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment