Friday, November 19, 2010

Moody...

Felt like tired, felt like depress...felt like want to cry... i am dizzy... i ruin again... my friendship... i dunno how and why... there are a group of friends seem got a gap with me. I dunno that if i had done any wrong or what. Felt like being boycott... i am tired for that. I did so hard to unitize the group and i hoping the new people would get to use in the group. I don't mind people step on me to get in the group. I would like to be with them until they are independent enough. However, i can felt that somethings is wrong... i would like to hide myself. I can't do my essay... my mind is full... is that my excuse to work on my essay? God, i feel tired to continue for now... may i took a rest? I love You Lord, You the only one always by my side... Thank You. Lord, i leave all my life to You. Praise You Lord~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment