Monday, November 8, 2010

Penang trip~

Sem break~ 13,14,15 Oct, I am going to penang with my beloved housemates!! Wahaha… a nice trip~ although I am exhaust due to we were walking most of the time during the travel, I felt satisfied!!! This should be one of the record in my life~ we go explore a place that we never go before~ haha… really so brave~ 勇气可嘉!! :D
Of course… I got some help from cj and huaiseng there~ and there are still some place we haven’t go… aisk… but at least we are safe!! Thanks God!!
Few days before the trip we did heard of the bus accident from news… and I am really worried of this… Thanks God~ ^^ we are save~ huh… and hor, few days before I went that crazy genting trip, there was bus accident when in the way to genting also… at last, we still went back safely~ Praise the God!! :D

p/s: still hvn't take the pictures from joejoe and huijun... xp

No comments:

Post a Comment