Monday, November 8, 2010

Genting trip~

Wahahaha… un expected genting vacation on 5 Nov 2010 which is Deevapali public holiday~
Hoho… my trip is so relaxing and so free that you can do anything you want~ just that I am still not 21years old that I can’t go in the casino with them~ 结果成了‘拖油瓶’… xp one of them had to company me while others go in… aiyoo… I told them to leave me alone, that I won’t be disappear in no way… but… they still insist to have a person company me… XD
This trip is unexpected and can say is CRAZY!!! Recall back the night before going, and there was nearly 2am ady… that time I gotta off my laptop to sleep liao de… and suddenly, I got a msg from Winnie,  asking me if I slept or not… then I go online, she ask me that if I got plan for tomolo~ I was free tomolo, so she ask me if wanna go KL, probably go Sungai Wang or genting~ lol… then, I just say ok~ haha… coz I never go getting with them before~ so I joining them although I just got no budget for the trip and I went genting too often from a year ago~
Haha… a memorable trip~ thanks to winnie, gege and ahsou~ haha… awesome!! ^^








No comments:

Post a Comment