Wednesday, November 10, 2010
First day Cyberp sales~
9.11.10, Tuesday was the first day we sell the drinks for cyberp. That day, I put down all my pride, shy and fear. In return, I pull up all my energy, cheer and undeterred to start my day~ we gathered at xiaoyan’s house at 9am and we allocated all the things we need at the street opposite Ixora at around 10 am. I carried the table down the 17th floor and of course by lift!! Haha… The table is not so heavy but it is still difficult to carry by a girl. I can strongly felt the life as a vendor that they need to carry the table whole the way and despite the starring of the strangers goes by… hm… what we need to do is ignore them and believe yourself that what you do is right!!! So that, you were able to stand in front of the strangers and hawk for the drinks.
Facing the customer, you must put down all your pride as they are the person has the power to choose if they want to buy your products or not. Well, if you are too pride, your life of selling will be difficult. Everyone in the world is willing to be felt like he or she is an important person even more important than any single people around them. If you are too pride, the customers felt like they are being despise and they won’t buy things for you. When you put down your pride and make they felt that they are very important in this selling environment (they are very important indeed), then they probably will buy as they enjoy being value by others. The main character is the customer and me is just a small person that play a tiny part of all these.
In some other case, there are some people that are being constantly ignore by the people around them (as I said all people are too self-concern). The self-confidence of this kind of people probably erodes by the people around them. They are losing themselves and admit themselve as a person that not important. This is a negative thinking as everyone has his own value. This situation can be call as self-abased. To this kind of customer, you need to convince them that they are important!! Then, they probably are willing to buy the products from you and they will feel the importance of themselves. This benefits in two way as you can sell out the product while you lift up a soul that lose himself!!
Talk back to my feeling that when we are rejected by people, we felt like a shot to our heart. It is pain… well, what we have to do is stand up again and continue with hope. It most painful one is when you rejected by your close friend… maybe they just made a joke that they gotta run away or what else… but you will mean it… cause you are in so serious man!! You are just not enough to bear the joke on you spiritually. You already put down your own status and you can’t lower yourself again… there will be a limit for you~ maybe some people could handle it well but I think I came to my limit… >.<…
I don’t want to force people buy my product although we are the closest friend. The money is theirs, they have the right to spend it or not! They decided that themselves. Through this I may know my value in others heart. Although we can’t measure our relationship by money but this can measure that our relationship whether it is more important than money or not!! This is the fact. A cruel fact ever I had to admit… xp However, there are some exception. Maybe our friend got no more money to be spend or what you sell is too expensive or they don’t like the product and so on~ haha… they still got their complement. And I believe that most of my friend who reject me are facing of this kind of problem~ so that, I still appreciate those who are willing to help and who couldn’t help~ Thanks for you all support!! I am happy that our first day of sells succeed!! Yeah!! ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment