Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Time stolen my smile
Is that true that your smile fade as you grow? There aren't too much joy in adult's world. When we grow, there is more and more trouble and suddenly, i feel that it is hard to me to smile again. I lose my smile...
Is the cool weather make my smile frozen?
People always say that you won't found much friends as you grow up. Is that people start to keep their heart in the thick thick wall as they grow up? It is hard to that you need to use your true love to melt the thick thick wall and make true friend as we grow up. We are blind and keep hide ourselves behind the thick thick wall when the time goes. We being hurt too much as this world is full of sin. We sometimes hurt ourselves unconsciously.
How badly you hurt yourself?
These days, i am so down (because of this gloom weather?) and i run away from God. I am tired. Tired in serving God. I feel that i got so much things to do beside devotion and read bible. I feel i have no time for these. I feel that i am exhaust in sole. Well, i still refuse to read His words and devotion. Until today, i start to continue to walk with God again. Sorry God, i am finally back. Why am i always gone wrong way in my life. I know that only you could heal my sole yet i run away from you. Sorry, Father Lord, forgive me.
Gone for he book fair at KLCC last 2 days ago~ Have a tour in books~ Discover that how limited i am in my knowledge. There are still so many to learn. Anyway, i think that i will start my book journey from MMU library~ I had a tour there before the book fair and i found that there are some interesting books~ :) I will read them first before i invest my money in buying new books, isn't it? haha...
I pray to God that i could improve my English. I feel that it is really hard for me... to read bible and do devotion in English. I feel difficult... The electronic dictionary company me all the way. Thanks God that the electronic dictionary did ease my way~ :)
Learn, learn, learn...
I am still young (i didn't means my physical appearance), i still got many many many to learn... and i hope that i got my time to learn~ Anyway, there is a phrase say that, you got your whole life time to learn!! haha!!
Learn, learn to accept others gift and give others as while. I used to deny others' help as i dunwan to take any advantage from people which means that i need to pay them back. I used to avoid from being owe anything from others. Now, i realize that keep deny people's gift is a way that not polite to that person. Now i just realize that and i try to give others before others give me anything. Actually it is hard for me.
Learn, to appreciate the opportunity to serve God. We dunno what will happen tomorrow. Serve God with all the strength He give me~
Serve God with joy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


茵,不要把事情看得那么重。记得互相帮助,帮助是不讨回报的。说谢谢就代表一切了。人会犯错。像你,像我。你会off track,会放弃读圣经。因为你觉得很浪费时间。人类是自私的,总只想自己。那么主耶稣把一生献给人类,替我们做挽回死在十架,我们又怎么回报祂呢?我们却用气愤,烦恼,剩余的时间回报祂。祂却没有灰心。祂一直在原地等待我们回来。我们不能靠自己完成要做的事,而是靠着祂的大能!还是你很容易被周遭的人影响你?你的心还不稳定吗?还是你觉得看戏,出外和他人喝茶会比较好?你觉得读你的科目的书比较划算吗?生命就是你要找到平衡。所有都在安排内,不太沉迷也不至于忘记。记得记得!虽然我不完全做到!你不要被魔鬼拉走!不要沉沦!我们要互相看顾你懂吗?
ReplyDelete