Sunday, August 14, 2011
Reconcilation
Unbelievable. I just went to a camp with ECF. Never thought that i could mix with those all who speak English one for 2 and a half day... Although i not really mix with them well... XD
How could it be? Haha... A camp with a brilliant pastor from 灵恩派 one. No offence here. Well, i still not really could accept speak 'intang' but the 'words' they say is like a wave~~~ knock to your heart continuously. My heart squeeze by God and my arm and my legs shake bit. I saw people laid after the pray of pastor, i saw people shake their hand and legs vigorously and even some of them cry or laugh loudly after being filled with Holy Spirit. It is like you can't control yourself once your heart is open for Holy Spirit.
Anyway, still not sure what to do. Strongly feel the Holy Spirit during the praise & worship and sermon. I keep praying in my heart, say that, God, if it is You, i will accept what You want me to accept. Although I have not prepare for these. God, teach me what to do and how to do? Could i just lay off myself and let the Holy Spirit fill my heart? I still scare and not prepare yet. I dunno what to do. There is no right or wrong in this. I cry and i smile~ Enjoy the great time with God.
I still prefer to go read the bible and pray more. I felt like seek for Holy Spirit is a short term one. He touch me closely at that time but now, i can't really feel Him that strong. He is still here, just my heart will compare when the Holy Spirit filled and when He is not. Maybe i thought of why not just every week seek for Holy Spirit, then i no need to read bible or pray? as because Holy Spirit will pray for me? Lol... what a crazy and lazy thought!!! This can't be done!!! I dun want my relationship with Christ just rely on seeking Holy Spirit. I want to be closer and know Him everyday~ :) I must continue read the bible and pray and do devotion!!! =)
Walk with Him. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment