Monday, September 5, 2011

Failure...


Feel like wanna cry thought there is no tear. Failure. The first assignment that totally gone wrong. We totally do it out of the topic! Lecturer stop us in the half way when we present. Even I didn't said a word on stage!! Shock and embarrassed. Feel sad.

Lord, You have put a failure in my life. I had too much in my comfort zone. Now only i awake. Dunno since when i keep doing nothing. Since the Midterm break? I slept for so long. Now only i know that, how serious i am in. @@

Think of that there is so many successful people face failure before they achieve the succeed. Learn from the failure is what i need to do!!! I won't let this happen again!!! I want to make sure that my future is in my hand. I could change it!! Seriously!!! not just let anything be what it already is!!! How i wish to change the past and the future. Anyway, i realize that i only could change NOW.

I wanna grab every single opportunity now!!! Practice, practice and practice!!! Learn, learn and learn!!! Force myself to do things which shall be done!!! I can't just leave my life just like this!!!

This is not the end!! This is the start!!!

Wish that i could really remember this moment forever!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ur future in ur hand? U gonna fail again with this attitude. Cox u never surrender ur whole life to God. Those who brag and boast will fall deeply without climbing up again. Awake! Do not speak like a layman does! Do the way God wants. Ask Him and He will reveals to u! Praise the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... I could change my future~ Change it from now~ I know my future is in God's hand. Now, i am doing the process and seek what He want me to do~

    ReplyDelete