Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday~

I am worship leader this morning. Was trying to find others replace me for this morning. Cause my throat is not in good condition and i got exam on Monday. So much stress and need to go for camp meeting again. There is too much things for me yet finally i make it. I never sing this well on stage!! I am amaze by the MIRACLE of God!!! He is so REAL!! He lead all the way!! It is all about Him not me. Lord, i am exhaust. Tomorrow i will having exam for 5 chapters and i am so stress that i can't really study for few days before and i only manage to study for 1 chapter. I wanna cry. I wanna bump the wall!! Could you imagine my situation now? This is what i call 瓶颈。Can't move forward nor backward. I am stuck, Jesus. Huh...

Today, i start my fast. First time ever in my life. I doubt that if i could do that... Really DOUBT!! Well, today pastor say: 人活着不是单靠食物。Yea, i will remember this. Okay, i won't eat after 7pm. Hope i could make it. Today is the first day start yet i am so worry. 2 hours before 7pm i am keep eating... XD

Dangdangdang!! It is 7pm now. Guess what? Elizabeth gave me 芙蓉烧包!!walao... After i received from her and i look on my laptop's time, it is 7pm SHARP!!! WALAO!!! Unbelievable... God, today is the first day, 不要出太难的考题。。。Anyway, i trust He will lead, He give me what i can bear. Okay, 芙蓉烧包!!!wait me for tomorrow breakfast!!! @@

2 comments:

  1. 无论怎样,我还在你的身边支持你。如果没有人伴唱,我去。没有人负责投影机,我做。没有人演戏,我演。没有人跳舞,我跳。我统统都肯做。因为我们是好朋友。这一生,你的生活,我都要插手进去。 ^^ <3 LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... 谢谢妳有这么伟大的心去插手我的生活!!而且还要那么的包容我。。。我们一起在这迈向成圣的道路上互相学习!!有很多是我该向你学习的。上帝祝福妳~ :)

    ReplyDelete