Sunday, August 14, 2011
I still alive!!!
Hahahaha... After a busy week, i still alive!!! hahaha... Last midterm for this sem, i was so desperate that i can't even study... I pray so hard that God, please let me finish my 5 chapters then only i go midterm. I usually very slow in study one. The day before final, i just finish my 2 chapters. I still believe God hear me~ The next day... i manage to finish all 3 chapters that left... @@ unbelievable!!! This is a miracle to me!! I never study that fast!! I wake in the morning at 8am like that, then i start to study till before an hour of the exam... My exam is at 5:15pm. Wow!!! I still survive!!! Thanks God!!
Fasting for almost a week for dinner. I am now almost get to use it~ =)
I decided to not break my first fasting although i go camp for 3 days which i paid the food. Contrary, I bring milo and milk to the camp site to drink. While, i am the secretary that i need to company pastors to eat. Felt a bit awkward when everyone was eating but i am just looking at them and drink my plain water. XD Have fun there!! haha...
The first day i fast, there is food at 7pm but i cannot eat; the second day, i having midterm till 6:45pm that i can't manage to eat before 7pm... and third day, i got class till 7pm and yet i still company my friend go eat(see her eat la, of course i dun eat!! wuhu~).... The most significant things for those 3 days~ haha... now, i even won't felt hungry after 7pm~ God bless~ =)
Everyday is my journey to Him~~~ ^^
Fasting for almost a week for dinner. I am now almost get to use it~ =)
I decided to not break my first fasting although i go camp for 3 days which i paid the food. Contrary, I bring milo and milk to the camp site to drink. While, i am the secretary that i need to company pastors to eat. Felt a bit awkward when everyone was eating but i am just looking at them and drink my plain water. XD Have fun there!! haha...
The first day i fast, there is food at 7pm but i cannot eat; the second day, i having midterm till 6:45pm that i can't manage to eat before 7pm... and third day, i got class till 7pm and yet i still company my friend go eat(see her eat la, of course i dun eat!! wuhu~).... The most significant things for those 3 days~ haha... now, i even won't felt hungry after 7pm~ God bless~ =)
Everyday is my journey to Him~~~ ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment