Maybe i will start to like children. (I dun really like children before this...)
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Saturday, a full day!!!
Slept for 5to 6 hours the night before cause of rushing AIS assignment last min... XD
Then, the Sat morning, i went for the gathering as promised during 9am. I am struggle for a long time to join or not. I knew that this type of event is not celebrate by people and i would like to support this event. So that, i join after the leader said that we will be able to back before 1:30pm. (Because i having interview section for Credit Management Assignment at 2pm)
Actually, it is a gathering with the children who live in poverty. They are mostly from primary school and some just in the kindergarten. They all live at the flat and there are teachers teach them during weekdays. Those teachers are volunteer, who do not been paid. There is a center there to manage the whole thing and they raise their fund through donation.
At first, i am so shy and just follow while my fellows lead the songs, games, and crafts. After that, i just go play with the children. They are hyper active and i can't handle them. There is a small little gal say that she want to play the building blocks. So, i just obey... i take the blocks on the cupboard down and play with her... Then, suddenly, more and more people come to join us...
Stop, stop... It is not such a nice scene as you imagine... XD
When more and more people come... They start to quarrel and grabs the blocks although there are still many blocks inside... =.=lll Swt... I can't imagine how they think... Could i say they are so self fish? They tend to stop others to play with them so that they can colonize the whole block games. Huh... there are ages i didn't cope with children again and i tend to forgot what and how they think. I really dun understand their thought. A small little boy bring his friend to join us... However, they quarrel from the start. They even hit each other... I PANIC!!! Wah!!! What should i do??? The first respond i gave is to hold his hand and say: NO NO NO, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!... zzz... (They dun really know English actually...) hahaha... XD
After that, i just translate to Malay and said to him that he cannot punch his friend, we should play together~ hahaha... Some of them really nice and tolerate~ :) They even do 'One Malaysia' logo~ :D
So nice that there are small boys that know to be good with each others~ Hope that they will be maintain this thought when they grow up~
Actually, finally i realize that, what the children really want, is your attention. They like to build many many things and show to you to get your compliment~ I realize that, there is some children tend to arise quarrel just to seek your attention. So that, i try to spread myself to around to look at each of them and give some comments, so that they will feel that i concern them~
Hahaha... It is FUN!!!
There is really a valuable experience!!! Just that... when we finish, it is already 2++pm... I am late for my interview section!!! Till now, i still not sure that if my group member will forgive me pr not... because i fetch them at 2:30pm and arrived to the place at 3pm while we promise for interview at 2pm!!! XD
Luckily, one of my group member is already there and started interview and our guess is so friendly that she didn't blame us. She is experience and talkative~ Our interview is going smoothly~ :)
Thanks God!!! Everything is so fine and we are safe!! (I am kinda rush while drive the rented car to the place for interview section)
I keep praying and God did hear me~~~ :D
I didn't regret for going the flat there and play with the children although it make me late for my interview~ :)
There is a surprise when the Mr.Wong at the center there comment that i do a success as i could play with the children there... Unbelievable... huh... because... there are fight and even tear of the children i seen. I thought that i need to be improve as i can't even control the children.
With the encourage words by the Mr. Wong, i start to feel to like the children!! :) I hope that one day i could go play with them again~~~ hahaha...
Maybe i will start to like children. (I dun really like children before this...)
Maybe i will start to like children. (I dun really like children before this...)
Huh... Such a nice day and of course, going for the fellowship at the night~ hahaha... There are several great and meaningful 'experiments' to play~ So fun!!
Lastly, I want to Thanks God again!!! As i am so energetic for the whole day even after the fellowship. I am lack of foods and lack of rest for the whole day while Praise God that i still could drive the car safely and play jokes with friends~ =)
THANKS GOD!!! YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment