Friday, July 15, 2011

Another day with Joy~ :D

A sweet gift from a friend~ Reminder for prayer no matter what happened. =)







Walk walk with Jesus~
Today, morning, i went to investigate IVAQ's targeted venue to find the most suitable one for the event. I went for a whole day and have a Laksa at Jonker street~ It is a nice 'outing' yet hot and tiring also... XD
Can't stand it. I straight away sleep for 2 hours after i back at 4pm like that... XD
Then, i wake and have bath, then going for the CPA meeting at 7pm. Well, i thought the meeting is at the Mainhall upstairs as usual, so that i miss the meeting... XD After i went back and check the schedule, i just realize that the meeting venue is at the FBL lobby... zzz... @@ what happen to me?? so burl...

Anyway, i have a nice walk beside the mainhall there which near the field. I enjoy the nature~~~ How long that i dun have my time to enjoy the silent and praise for the natural environment~ Somehow, i feel glad that i miss the meeting as i got time for myself to enjoy a better time~ I had been in a bustle life so long which lost my freedom and suck all my energy. I am recharged~ FEEL GOOD!!! ^0^

Tonight, there is bible study~ Feel so good to hear from God again~ :)
I wishing that i am good enough to be use by God~ To live for God. I pray tonight, by heard. I can feel the holy spirit.

God do love me!!! Always~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment