Thursday, July 21, 2011

Learn to LOVE~



Love your neighbor as yourself.(Galatians 5:14) 


Yea, learn to love~ We need to love others while we need to LOVE God first~ This is what we should do~ This is an order, not request.


Love, why we need to learn love? It is because we are human. We didn't know how to love each other until God love us. We are limited but God is not. He gave us the love which we called 'Agape' and He wan us to love others with His unlimited LOVE~


We always know that we need to love others. However, most of the time, we didn't really present our love.


Do you ever say:"I love you." to your parents? I did it during the last church camp. How sad to say that it is a 'punishment' for my group~ lol... I feel a bit shy to say that. Why we feel shy when we show our love? haha...


Then how about "Thank you"? I admit that i not always say those words. Sometimes think that is not necessary as we are so close already, or sometimes give myself an excuse that i no need to have that good habit. However, saying thank you is showing your appreciation and it can be called a love~ How great that if we can speak out loud our love isn't it??!!! haha... the last time when i say thank you to my father is when he gave me the money... @@... i say it in a very very soft tone... It was not true that i have a sore throat that time... but just... should i say shy again?? @@


Sometimes, i really like to count really clear especially in finance stuff. Really realistic one. I want to make it clear that so that we won't have any finance conflict between our friendship as we are still students. Students normally didn't spend their own money(most probably from ptptn or SBUP>> Support by ur parents...zzz).I always think that to be realistic is a good habit and i would like to improve it!! >.< well, that is not true at all. Now i only know that i am wrong... Money can spoil a relationship. Yea, there is once it did spoil my friendship and that time i still think that i doesn't done anything wrong.


Money is not everything. It is not worth that we scarify love because of money. I try to love more than accounting on money. Well, i knew that once i decided, sure that i will lose some of my money. I read a phrase before, that when you lend out your money, dun ever expect that you will get your money back again. So that, if you think the amount is too big for you to bear, dun lend it or else, you must have a mental preparation that you will lost the money. 


Learn... learn from amo them, everyday say:"I love you" before step out the home or before sleep? haha... (I think it is a long way to go for me to practice that)... If not, you will never guess that what is the last words you say to your beloved one before you went to heaven. Huh... my primary school teacher pass away last 2 days... in his dream... because of high blood pressure. I really never thought of that. It is really a sudden unbelievable event. Life is short. You never thought that when God wanna to see us face to face. So, love others and show your love while you can.


Learn a bit a bit from now, to show your love~ Say it out!!!! Spread your love to the world!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment