Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just a 'short' notice...:)


Ohya, i would like to note today as a special day for me~ haha... I be the interviewer for Accounting club IVAQ event Technical Department~ haha... anyway, i like it to be more formal. However, things does not happens as i expected! >.<... haha... My director is having a group meeting... Haha... my 1st time to be interviewer, is not formal at all... anyway, as the director like it, then i am fine with that~ :)  Haha... a bit nervous, coz need to ask so many people in once, and i do really panic and actually the questions we need to ask were not much... huh... i think i am not a brilliant interviewer... XD what will the work-com thought of director and assistance? not strict at all... huh... i am so admire our club president that, she interview with cheer and active yet, the question is killing you~ haha... 笑里藏刀。。。something like that~ She is strict but you can feel her warm welcome~ haha... so hard for me to achieve that level.. XD

And yesterday, i went for the ECF bible study as tonight i got the camp meeting that i can't attend for my church one tonight (Initially thought that the bible study for church won't be fall on Friday again after pastor announce that the bible is change to Thursday... That's why wenqi and me accept to be the camp committee. Cause the time is so match that i think the God arrange for us =) ) Anyway, at least i get to know His words at least once a week. Well, you see, i have so much excuse to God that... i didn't read bible recently... or even play piano. Sorry... huh...

This Thursday, we learn how to handle failure. haha... I think that i am so blessed that i rarely felt failure. God is arrange everything so me and when i 'fail', i always knew that there is another way~ so, i use to be not so easy to worry things. 少根茎? haha... Yea, He is always there~ Actually, i not always failure which make me scare of the real failure. I am always run away from my failure as i scared to it. Well, what i learn last night is, failure is a stepping stone to success. We always do failure before success. No human didn't fail before, as we are human, we are limited. Actually failure is normal one, everybody fail. If you say you never fail before, probably you got somewhere wrong in your mind~ haha...

I wasn't feel that it is failure for what i had experience before or maybe they are just a tiny things? I could hardly feel of failure, really... that's why i can't really recall when i fail...>.< (I am so Blessed!!) hm... maybe it happen when i am young? i go challenge for a singing competition~ haha... actually i really not sing well that time.. cause no body teach... choir also didn't really teach how to sing until i came BBMYF and teach by Winnie, a great singer~ haha... She is gifted~*.* ohya, back to that time, i really embarrassed myself... Well, maybe that call failure, but i still believe that one day i could sing better~ I heard the voice of angel which is really attract me~ I want to be like one of them~ Sing so peaceful and with joy~ =D

Last time, i get drown also, and i promise myself that i must learn how to swim, so won't get drown again~ haha... so, i think i didn't felt too much failure... and when i really feel that i am failure, i dunno how to handle it... possibly giving up.

Actually experience different failure once a week is good~ That means that you are brave to challenge yourself to the next level or things that you are not familiar with~ haha... Failure could be a good habit in this way~ as you were not genius to everything (yea, you are genius for something ;) ) Then, you probably will fail at least once as you try a new thing~ :)

Haha... want to say? hm... i fail for the race2point for the both years i participated!! It is really a challenge to try again what you fail for, additionally, i continuously lost for twice... >.<... (Speechless...) because my team lost the way once in a year (Wow... so coincidence that race2point also organized once a year) so... yea, next year i will probably participate again~ haha... but as a committee~ haha... yea, i hope so~ i dunwan to be burnt by sun again and running with endlessly~ @@ so tiring... ;)  I didn't regret as i really enjoy the games every time i participate~ i am gaining experience~ :) I didn't felt anything for maintain in the last place for twice year.(yea, my team got last for 2 years >.<) Just that it is bit embarrassing when you went up the stair to take the prize... XD

Now actually i am failure-ing as i scared of frisbee...XD running a long distance is not my cup of tea. I dun like sweating actually but after maintaining go gym on Thurs for a month i think, i start to like jogging~ cause i felt so proud of the distances i ran~ wahaha... (Self-priding...zzz) Still i can't handle the stress when the whole team is depend on you. Hm... i start to realize that i can't bear too much stress... this is why i can't accept to be the chairman... huh... i try to built up my confidence from now... my confidence is always lack. I dunno why. I am losing of confident... hm... so that is why i didn't feel anything when i am in 'failure'? because initially i didn't give myself too much expected? haha... need to practice...  but i dunno where to start from...XD

God, i feel like i am a nomad (流浪者) this sem... i participate in so many events with a mean to learn more things which end up burst my time table. Is the way i am going correct? Midterm is coming and i rather write my blog than studying... >.<; huh... sorry God. I am weak... hope the road i choose make me tough and lead me to You.

2 comments:

  1. Ying Ying, it's so blessed that we can be soulmate...taking same course. Living same roof. Despite my cousin, I can't find someone that i'm so into with b4. I mean in christianity way. I abandon love and come to GOD... The way I have to go thru. I 'm not alone. I have so much in this world. I feel cherished by GOD n u guys.. thanks. Ying. Forever we're soulmate!! We grow tgt throughout years..months..days...hours...minutes...N seconds. I need u ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, we grow together throughout!!! Thanks for willing to company me for this journey~ I need you too!!! We can't life without God. Sorry that i feel that i always very week and need your support. Hope that you won't bother me for this~ :) Glad to know you, sis~ :D

    ReplyDelete