Praise Lord!!! I haven't open my laptop for 2 days!!! And, i just came back from my midterm exam for Taxation~ It is the best midterm i ever had!!! WAHAHAHAHA... Praise Our Lord!!!
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Best Midterm ever!!! WAAA.....
Praise Lord!!! I haven't open my laptop for 2 days!!! And, i just came back from my midterm exam for Taxation~ It is the best midterm i ever had!!! WAHAHAHAHA... Praise Our Lord!!!
I sleep approximately at 12am like that, then i wake up at 7:15am to prepare and eat breakfast and go for my midterm at 8:30am during 8:15am!! I study after the the Sunday service and Monday while i still need to attend classed on Monday!! How blessed we are as a Christian!!! We are different than others!!! Although we need to spear our time to serve our Lord, while we need to study as others~ Well, He did give us more!!!
I feel that... it is so easy... XD I dunno if i should say like that, but that is how i feel~ Maybe it is more easy than my expectation. (I will eat these words if my midterm result for Taxation is not good!!! @@) Many of my friends, the did some careless calculation. Well, i think i double check it and i didn't do that major error~ Yea, 'double check'!! Haha... the midterm is 1hour15mins. 2 Question. I never done so fast in the exam in my life(can you imagine how slow i am usually??). I always just enough time to complete... while, 1hour and 15mins is really short for me, but i still left time to check just now!!! @@ i also feel unbelievable when i checking in the exam!!
Recall that Auditing midterm last sat... i misread the question!!! Although i got some time to check but i just realize my mistake a few seconds before the lecturer require us to pass up the exam paper. It is too late for me to do any amendment on my answer... XD feel not good!!! Anyway... Thanks God that i look forward!! =)
Yea, there is still one more midterm left, it is Credit Management, during 8 of August... i have no idea for that subject... It is really can say the toughest subject for me for this trimester... maybe because of psychological effected?? It is my elective subject while it is also the subject for BBA final year student. Lecturer always say, this subject is easy to pass but difficult to score... @@
Love my study~~~ Make it not for exam but for the knowledge during the career life~ ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment