Saturday, July 3, 2010
Time Say
Time say: Make me your slave,or else you be my slave. Time went fast... there ady more than a week... and i even felt like it is ady a few months past. This week, erm... i mean the previous week. I did arrange my time properly. Everything is in their place. Actually, i am quite satisfied with the live now because it is rich. Rich with plenty of tasks that i would never finish them. This busy life make me live and help me didn't think too much recently. Maybe this will help me forgot the past... for a moment. Sorry, i really dunno how to face the past. What i know now just-- run and hide from it. I am waiting... for a day that i can really face it. When i am brave enough. When i know what to do. When i grow up. Maybe when i forget. xp I dunno how to describe my feeling now. Ppl asked and I just... :) Thanks for caring about me. Actually the harder moment is past ady... what left now... is vain. Nothing is left after storm. I am waiting... waiting for sunshine to light up my life once again. :) Wish for one day, i could say NO to busy life and stand up again!! Hope that i won't be worse than now in future...@@
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment