Tomorrow is midterm exam for BMG(Management)at 8pm. Need to memorize. Till now, i only finish reading chapter 1. >.< I got no mood to study... still think think think. I am not prepared yet for exam. Dunno y... think of that he is not in the world that same with me. MESS... my mind is mess... my heart is mess... there is a person appear say to be in the same world with me but i am not dare to think too much... i am stuck. Not dare to go back or go front. Confuse... dunno what should do... @@ keep a distant?? or just act as usual?? or be a good friend with him, just like make friend with others?? ignore him?? huh... felt like wanna give my heart a rest. Jesus, my Lord, please, heal my heart... :) Just now, review those pictures from last year... realize that, i had grown, all the obstacles in the pass is nothing for me now. I am improving~ watch back again, it just a nice memory, and i miss them so much... many ppl had come and go in my life... those still left, is only a little... I wanna appreciate them whose are by my side now, caring them~ so that, i won't regret when they leave. No one know when a person will leave or who will leave first. Leaving to where also, no one know, except God.:) Praise Him!! I am not scare of die now because i know where i will go~ I know i will meet God and it will be wonderful. In His arm, i can rest and cry for my weakness. And, He totally understand me.@@ I say this is because many ppl scare of dead. Hmm... actually can say that ppl are scare of thing that they not sure and no idea of it. That's y ppl scare of dead. They never experience before and from no place they can know about what is happening after death. And now, i tell you, i know. Because God had told me through Bible. I believe in Him and i know now He really LOVE me~ Thanks God~ I Love you too~ :)
Sunday, July 18, 2010
医治我的心
Tomorrow is midterm exam for BMG(Management)at 8pm. Need to memorize. Till now, i only finish reading chapter 1. >.< I got no mood to study... still think think think. I am not prepared yet for exam. Dunno y... think of that he is not in the world that same with me. MESS... my mind is mess... my heart is mess... there is a person appear say to be in the same world with me but i am not dare to think too much... i am stuck. Not dare to go back or go front. Confuse... dunno what should do... @@ keep a distant?? or just act as usual?? or be a good friend with him, just like make friend with others?? ignore him?? huh... felt like wanna give my heart a rest. Jesus, my Lord, please, heal my heart... :) Just now, review those pictures from last year... realize that, i had grown, all the obstacles in the pass is nothing for me now. I am improving~ watch back again, it just a nice memory, and i miss them so much... many ppl had come and go in my life... those still left, is only a little... I wanna appreciate them whose are by my side now, caring them~ so that, i won't regret when they leave. No one know when a person will leave or who will leave first. Leaving to where also, no one know, except God.:) Praise Him!! I am not scare of die now because i know where i will go~ I know i will meet God and it will be wonderful. In His arm, i can rest and cry for my weakness. And, He totally understand me.@@ I say this is because many ppl scare of dead. Hmm... actually can say that ppl are scare of thing that they not sure and no idea of it. That's y ppl scare of dead. They never experience before and from no place they can know about what is happening after death. And now, i tell you, i know. Because God had told me through Bible. I believe in Him and i know now He really LOVE me~ Thanks God~ I Love you too~ :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment