Sometime, i am wondering that maybe i am a kind of person that prefer to be live alone... T.T
Haiz... i only felt like wanna clean my room when my roommate is not here... coz i scare that i will disturb her when i do the cleaning. And, sometimes, she got cleaning mood but i dun hv or in contrasty, i got cleaning mood but she is busy... xp
I realize that my bad temper still hvn't change yet... I got a quick temper... Actually i know i am a person that dun hv much patient... When something happened and ruin my plan, I will get pekcek... >.< When came to be having an option to go according to my plan or do others things that not in my plan, i will value it~ haha... see which one i tot is more important lo~ haha... xp I tot i did improve my temper since i came Malacca... but... it seems like doesn't has much different... X.x...
Sunday night... i did something wrong... =.=... That night i am invited by smile to hear my roommate and her 情敌 conversation by phone in smile room. I am a bit act too much during their conversation... >.< coz that time i felt like really lake of time and i got many things to be done... and i felt very lamb for the topic what they are talking about... so... just suddenly, i can't control myself and shout out... =.=||| This is really a disrespect act!!! I felt guilt which i dun hv long time ago... aii... but the word 'sorry' is hard to came out from my mouth... >.<... Luckily, the next day, my roommate gave my a 台阶 to make my apologize... :) Thanks ya~ then i felt better a bit. I still dunno y i act like that that time... I am totally lose of control!!! and, i dun like myself to be like that again... X.xSometime... i am moody also... then i would like to be alone... 自己静静一下... think of what i had done... and rest myself... not feeling like to talk... >.<
Am i a human being that to be live alone??? huh... i dun wan eh... =.=!!! that will be too pity... @@
Huh... since in Beta year, my life became so busy... there are thingssss that i never can finish them all... they came continuously... xp... So, i must smart to choose what should be done first. This is because i got limited time and energy. I must do a correct decision to make sure that there are no regretful in my life!!! JIAYOU!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment