Sunday, July 18, 2010

爱可以再更多一点点

我可以拥有全世界却没有爱, 我可以明白所有事却是空白; 我可以用信心移山却是孤单, 这世界没有了爱,一切仍是黑白。 不要埋藏在心里,把爱说出来。 不要默默在一旁,把爱活出来。 喔爱,可以再更多一点点, 不怕被伤害,把灵魂锁起来。 爱,可以再更多一点点,从天父来的爱 把惧怕挪开。 发现幸福在转角与你相遇,一瞬间,这世界变得好美。 Love this song~ Heard this when I go for 赞美之泉 concert for first time at 14 July 2010~ 发现幸福在转角与你相遇,一瞬间,这世界变得好美~ Like this verse~ haha... Somehow, i think that i can forget him liao... coz... i can't feel that there is future for us. And... felt a little sad today... just now is UTEM 迎新会,everything is going smoothly~ and i still can cope with ppl~ I am happy for my improvement. But, I got felt like being boycott by someone. Hm... she still can't accept me although i try my best to like her... She need some time. Hmm... ok. I got time for her. :) Now, i am trying my best to let my life full with happiness~ and i know that it is come from God~ =) Thank God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment