Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shopping season~~~








Just wanna finish ‘report ‘ what I have done recently before I forgot… Hehe…
Saw the pictures above? Haha… ya, that was shopping days before Chinese New Year. Between, there was my alpha to beta’s holidays too~ haha… so free during that time, got lots of time just nobody going to shop with me nia… T.T coz got some problems need to settle with FOM and FBL that let me miss the trip to genting+KL+Seremban… huhu… really a pity one... and I even felt wanna rush to KL to join all my course mates for the second day!! Xp

Haha… finally Aulia, Munling, and Joejoe who are degree and diploma students having classes during my holidays got free time to company me (actually they also want to go one) to go shopping!! At and DP~ haha… that week, I still remember that I go to DP for thrice… xp

Just testing only~ :) and that yellow blouse that Joejoe wear is bought… by her lo~ Haha… just match her pants. The bag was my 战利品 during the thrice time visit to DP~^^ hohoho...

No comments:

Post a Comment