Thursday, February 11, 2010
The day before going back... huh...
Thursday morning… being woke by a phone ring… huh… my hometown mate… he was asking that if the ticket I brought is to LCCT one… yup, the ticket I brought id from Malacca Sentral to LCCT one. He say that we are going back by MAS, which mean need to go KLIA, not LCCT… but there is no direct bus from Malacca to KLIA wor~ I asked someone can be trust and confirm that will be the correct one. Huh… then the another one want to take the tickets from me and go sentral ask… Huh… am I not a person that can be relay on? Need to 自我反省… 面壁思过… TT
However, today 4pm after class, I am going to Jusco, haha… the BIGBIG new Jusco that just opened last week. Hoho… and then went sing k from 9pm till 2am~ lol… dunno what will happen on the next day when I need to start my long long journey to go back home~ haha… look forward for tonight and going back home~ ^^ Hmm… but just now I go rent the car but seem like is fully book… dunno le… try to ask others renter later…
突然发现人老了,睡少了,话多了… ><
pack,pack,pack,going back~~~
However, today 4pm after class, I am going to Jusco, haha… the BIGBIG new Jusco that just opened last week. Hoho… and then went sing k from 9pm till 2am~ lol… dunno what will happen on the next day when I need to start my long long journey to go back home~ haha… look forward for tonight and going back home~ ^^ Hmm… but just now I go rent the car but seem like is fully book… dunno le… try to ask others renter later…
突然发现人老了,睡少了,话多了… ><
pack,pack,pack,going back~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment