Thursday, February 4, 2010
Lets call it a day~
Haiz… mmu now a day really become cham and chamer le… huh… say until lazy to say liao… luckily, the time table has been came out today after waiting for soooo long… however… the result still haven’t come out yet… did heard that today will release but now seem like only release for IT and engineering students. Unfair!! When result want out o?? actually I am waiting till no much feeling left for it le… no ganjiong, no excited, no pressure… nothing much left after being treated like that by mmu for so many times… always left us disappointment after giving a hope… again and again… haiz… >.< Heard that I can’t apply ptptn yet… T.T Hehe… these days also do so much exercise~ join different group of people leh~ never knew that got so many exercise de kaki~ wahahaha… these days, go swimming, tennis, jogging and even go to the gym just now~ with aulia, stefi, and even joejoe~ hoho… joejoe >>> 标准的宅女 also want to keep fit for CNY leh~ hehe… hm… I doing all these for health lo~ coz although do so much exercise, now my stomach still increasing in it size…== coz eat much also… plus just now just back from the 园游会… go there just eat eat eat… huh…
Today still walking come and back between classes and FBL… hate this… a tiring job… almost go FBL 报到everyday these few days… huh… so tired… and today, went to photocopy shop also… carry back books… when arrived Ixora I am bolat liao… huh… can’t imagine what would happen when I bring back my keyboard from Lawas to here after CNY… by HAND… you know… that will be so cham…xp
Plus that my slipper is going to broke down any time and my shoes is not matching my legs’ size… these make my legs suffer… my legs now is a bit pain and tired… wanna buy a shoes!! Or slippers!! But really hard to find one I like… I am too yinjim?
These days~ lehming go donate blood with her friends le lo~ hoho… so admire their courage to do that~ Haha… know that joejoe also got donate blood for every year de~ hehe… found one kaki to donate blood liao~ wahaha… next time 母堂 got donate blood event sure will jo her de~ hahahaha… as I always say: “gals got chance to donate blood is really lucky one”~ haha… when will be my turn?
Just now still got jo to eat at 663… xp wa… my stomach really will become bigger and bigger de leh… huh… now are so full also and so tired… so reject liao… saving cost also~ xp must keep my 账目 pretty before I going back~ hoho… look forward for the next Friday~ :)
Today still walking come and back between classes and FBL… hate this… a tiring job… almost go FBL 报到everyday these few days… huh… so tired… and today, went to photocopy shop also… carry back books… when arrived Ixora I am bolat liao… huh… can’t imagine what would happen when I bring back my keyboard from Lawas to here after CNY… by HAND… you know… that will be so cham…xp
Plus that my slipper is going to broke down any time and my shoes is not matching my legs’ size… these make my legs suffer… my legs now is a bit pain and tired… wanna buy a shoes!! Or slippers!! But really hard to find one I like… I am too yinjim?
These days~ lehming go donate blood with her friends le lo~ hoho… so admire their courage to do that~ Haha… know that joejoe also got donate blood for every year de~ hehe… found one kaki to donate blood liao~ wahaha… next time 母堂 got donate blood event sure will jo her de~ hahahaha… as I always say: “gals got chance to donate blood is really lucky one”~ haha… when will be my turn?
Just now still got jo to eat at 663… xp wa… my stomach really will become bigger and bigger de leh… huh… now are so full also and so tired… so reject liao… saving cost also~ xp must keep my 账目 pretty before I going back~ hoho… look forward for the next Friday~ :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment