Thursday, February 4, 2010

03/02/10 afternoon

Today… really tired… although nothing much has been done… just feel down and dunno what to do… there is no class for to day aready and it is really really hot out there, make me sleepy… but it is too tired to have a bath, study, facebook ing, drama ing or even having a nap… no mood… haiz…

However, later I will be going to perform my third time driving in Melaka after I got the license~ wakaka… that feel good… but my purse is going to dry out anyway… huh… T.T Hope mum won’t 质问 me when I am back~ hehe… I will be back during next week Friday. YEAH!! For Chinese New Year~ just miss my family~ I haven’t back since July’09~ look forward~ hehe… I am now just waiting the time for packing~ wahaha… but still very annoying for what I am going to bring back to them… @@

What a hot hot day!! Need a nap… for a save ride~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment