Thursday, February 4, 2010
My name~
原来身边有多么多朋友都在写Blog 啊… 让我心也痒痒的了…
Ok, lets start…
My name is … anyway, no many people really call me that way~ hehe… they all me ying ying~ haha… that’s no really correct one~ but I don’t mind~ at least I knew you are calling me then is ok le~ :)
Hm… then why they call me that way? All my ex-classmate in my hometown all call me jinyin instead of ying~ haha… it was started by my mum. She will never realize this… The day before I came Melaka, we met Winnie~ who is my mother’s brother’s wife’s brother’s daughter~(舅母哥哥的女儿)haha… a far far relative~ then she introduce me to Winnie by using the name yinyin. The next few days when I just move in to Ixora, she was introduced me again to my roommate, Aulia by the name yinyin…
That’s why, now all my churchmate and housemate is calling me ‘yingying’ (dunno hw yinyin transformed to yingying)… swt…
Ok, lets start…
My name is … anyway, no many people really call me that way~ hehe… they all me ying ying~ haha… that’s no really correct one~ but I don’t mind~ at least I knew you are calling me then is ok le~ :)
Hm… then why they call me that way? All my ex-classmate in my hometown all call me jinyin instead of ying~ haha… it was started by my mum. She will never realize this… The day before I came Melaka, we met Winnie~ who is my mother’s brother’s wife’s brother’s daughter~(舅母哥哥的女儿)haha… a far far relative~ then she introduce me to Winnie by using the name yinyin. The next few days when I just move in to Ixora, she was introduced me again to my roommate, Aulia by the name yinyin…
That’s why, now all my churchmate and housemate is calling me ‘yingying’ (dunno hw yinyin transformed to yingying)… swt…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment