Wednesday, August 22, 2012

滴滴答答


有了爱,就没有担当不起的责任。
有了爱,就没有过于艰辛的工作。
有了爱,就没有付出不了的牺牲。

因神永不改变的爱,使我的生命重新的力。
主啊,祢爱是何等长阔高深。

时间很快。
就快要去Training 了。
现在,就要开始准备 training 的文件了。
怎么?有少少压力。因为,我看不清我的未来。
我不知道accountant 的工作是怎样的。
我不知道多年后我会不会回来马六甲看看。
不知道我还会不会认得多年离别的马六甲。
我又会不会想起马六甲的大学生涯?
会不会有少少思念呢?

年轻是什么?是过去?是现在。

Lord, i dunno how my future would be.


Lord, Thank you for Your support~
You give me my mother and uncle who support me that i feel secure and hope for my future~
I feel Thanks God for today!!!

Lord, i wish that i could tell myself who may feel desperate in future that:
Dun give up hope!!!
Our God is an awesome God that He will lead!!!
He is always there~
He is our Hope!!!
There is always away to solve the problem!!
Dun give up~
God will give you the energy and strength you need!!
Just rely on Him, ok?

2 comments:

  1. LORD send me here to test your patient. Haha XD
    Arguing with you is just so interesting. Haha XD It won't damage our relationship, amazing right? Huh~
    Actually I damn dissatisfy with MMU life here, but I super love church life with you all. You all complete the part of me and I am loved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, God put you here. You grow. 结出果子来吧~

    ReplyDelete