I just back from 30 hours Famine.(4-5 August 2012)
The first day, we got activities:
Ice breaking
Running through the gap of ppl's hands
4 Station games: Chicken farm, field and crops, Cow and milk and War zone.
It is really tired and i am sweating.
I feel alone and a bit sadness when there is none of my friend with me before the 4 station games.
Try to cover it, but my heart know that my face is lying.
During the Running through the gap of ppl's hands, i fall down. It is indeed embarrassing.
Thank God that i still wearing my jacket and trousers which are able to cover my elbow and knee, so that i didn't get hurt.
I discovered that i got many complain in my heart during the camp. I am just like a person at the top there, keep complaining and seems like everyone owe me and they need to do the best in their part. I have too much complain about that why the people are not friendly enough, why my group got so a few people, why i can't find where is my group's members, why the people in front and behind me didn't protect me from falling down, why my leader didn't understand and heed our advice, why my friend still haven't come, why the direction is not given clearly and bla bla bla... On the other way round when they giving light breakfast, i still feel pride and think that this is what i deserve to.
I am self fish. I am not generous. I am envy. I am scared. I am weak.
I am so negative and passive.
I feel that all the bad things happened to me. I fall down during the ice breaking, there is a water ball knock on my nose when we having the "War zone", the leader told me to do the wrong task during "Chicken farm" make me embarrassed. I am so tired and so hopeless. I hate these!!
But, at the end of the day, my team become the best performance group!!! Because of we have the least members in our group wish is 6 people yet we still not giving up hope, fighting. This makes my sadness and anger all gone. It turns to forgive and appreciate. :) Lets forget the past and move forward~
The first day, i still can withstand it, but after the activities, i am exhaust and no energy.
When i going to sleep, i wonder that if i would wake on the next day.
So, this is how the people of hunger feel. It is just like a disease, you dunno when you going to die.
You life is just one word to describe>> "pending'.
You dunno if you would get food on the next day.
What they rely on, is the hope.
If they have no hope, they won't work so hard to live.
If they have no hope, they won't live with satisfy and happiness.
It is about HOPE.
Who can give them HOPE?
What make them so eager to live?
Who let them born in that situation?
They are born in a deep deep hole and stuck in there, they can't run away from they destiny at least someone outside the hole giving them a rope and teach them to climb up!
It is important that people around us to give the words of support which make them to hold on till the end!!
The singer sung the songs and give the words that encourage us make me feel the energy came from inside, then i would forget about the hunger, no more scared.
Lord, You is the one could make the change.
Make the change in our heart.
Start from each of us to love those who are suffer.
I felt the hunger.
Lord, i even give up and dunwan do anything as i feel tired.
I feel like lay down and sleep... until i die... XD
How could they live?
They are so hungry and no energy that yet they still smile and do what they need to do.
Live still goes on.
They like to study, they have a dream.
Who could help them achieve their dream??
Lord, change my heart, teach me to love.
The last few hours, i am really starved.
I having a little stomach ache.
And i feel panic and i feel like want to eat something.
Fortunately, i stop myself from eating, but i drank that V'soy given~ wahahaahha...
When i scared i get stomach ache, then my stomach will keep produce the acid.
So, i calm down myself and to not think of food.
I keep praying but i keep sleeping.
I have no energy and strength even to see those concert.
I feel like i will sleep and didn't wake up again.
It is bad when there is hunger.
| Stadium Melawati Shah Alam |
| 30-hours Famine!!! |
| Dun doubt, Lee Hom is on the stage!! This could be the nearest distant between us, ever!! Wahahahah.... |
| After countdown!! |
30 Hours Famine, Hunger No more!!!

应该算是很不错的活动吧~
ReplyDelete感觉你从中得到很多领悟
自己一个人在一堆陌生人当中生存
是比较难过也会觉得很落寞
(因为我也是><)
而且失落却要以微笑示人~
疼疼har =) 你熬过来囖
一起加油~
是咯,真的不好受... T.T
ReplyDelete真的觉得最惨的事都发生在我身上了!!哈哈!
但是,那些在贫穷国家挨饿过日子的小孩却没有放弃,开开心心的过每一天~他们珍惜所拥有的。
我们应该多多向他们学习~
哈哈哈哈哈!!快乐,可以很简单!!;)
加油加油!! ^^