Monday, August 27, 2012
3 hours
Went for a 3 hours meeting today. I wonder if i waste the time as the conclusion is stick to the old plan.
Well, you see, we spend 3 hours to discuss about if we are going to change the structure of the event. We vote and decide to change~ Well, it is good to think out of box, so, i vote for the change also.
When we come to planning, more and more problems raise. I am stuck and my mind keep asking questions but no solution. XD I keep on hearing the ideas from others and i can't come out with any idea. They gave so many different ideas that i not sure which is the best. Each idea come out with the problems itself.
It get to a point that i start to believe that we could make a change!!
At the end, the event stick to the old one, because of we do not have sufficient time to prepare it. There are so many procedure and the final exam is coming.
At first, i feel like i do not want to take the old way as i decided the new path that i should look and move forward, forget the old one. We had spend 3 hours, so i do not want to waste for 3 hours for nothing as we stick back to the old one. It is just like being playing around for 3 hours.
At the end, i just realize that, if the problems can't be solve, then we need to cut it out as soon as possible. It is better we take 3 hours to cut off the idea that can't be done than maybe a month!! I also realize that, every leader is different. This year, the leader's style is decentralize. She focus more on the opinion of the group members instead of giving direction and ask us to follow. She is just like throwing doubt and question to us and stimulate our thinking~ Wahahaha... If this is a test from her, then i fail!! XD
Still, my mind is manipulated by other people's ideas. I can't make up my mind. No matter how i force myself to think, i can't make a decision. I am kind of afraid doing wrong decision and i afraid that i need to change my decision again after i decide. I can't convince myself to take a decision. I am always a good follower rather than a leader. I do not know God's plan that why He lead me to where i am today. Every single second of my life.
It is good to think out of the box.
But if the idea is inapplicable, we need to minimize the lost.
3hours, it is worth!! At least i learn.
Well, you see, we spend 3 hours to discuss about if we are going to change the structure of the event. We vote and decide to change~ Well, it is good to think out of box, so, i vote for the change also.
When we come to planning, more and more problems raise. I am stuck and my mind keep asking questions but no solution. XD I keep on hearing the ideas from others and i can't come out with any idea. They gave so many different ideas that i not sure which is the best. Each idea come out with the problems itself.
It get to a point that i start to believe that we could make a change!!
At the end, the event stick to the old one, because of we do not have sufficient time to prepare it. There are so many procedure and the final exam is coming.
At first, i feel like i do not want to take the old way as i decided the new path that i should look and move forward, forget the old one. We had spend 3 hours, so i do not want to waste for 3 hours for nothing as we stick back to the old one. It is just like being playing around for 3 hours.
At the end, i just realize that, if the problems can't be solve, then we need to cut it out as soon as possible. It is better we take 3 hours to cut off the idea that can't be done than maybe a month!! I also realize that, every leader is different. This year, the leader's style is decentralize. She focus more on the opinion of the group members instead of giving direction and ask us to follow. She is just like throwing doubt and question to us and stimulate our thinking~ Wahahaha... If this is a test from her, then i fail!! XD
Still, my mind is manipulated by other people's ideas. I can't make up my mind. No matter how i force myself to think, i can't make a decision. I am kind of afraid doing wrong decision and i afraid that i need to change my decision again after i decide. I can't convince myself to take a decision. I am always a good follower rather than a leader. I do not know God's plan that why He lead me to where i am today. Every single second of my life.
It is good to think out of the box.
But if the idea is inapplicable, we need to minimize the lost.
3hours, it is worth!! At least i learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The gist of the incident here is accountability. Many people provide ideas or problem statement but with no solutions. This actually makes the ideas all seems impractical at last.
ReplyDeleteRemember, plans are important, it's not merely ideas but solid draft of what you're doing. Assign people with different tasks and keep track of the progress. Leader's task is to monitor the progress, not
completing every task there is.
I'm still learning this from my work also. Good that you know this earlier in your life. God bless you.
Always learn from Jesus. ;-)
Haha!! Thanks!! :D You learn a lot when you work eh~ God bless you too~ yea, continue walk with Him~:)
ReplyDelete