Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Take it all
Searching the world,
The lost will be found.
in freedom we live,
As one we cry out.
You carried the cross,
You died and rose again,
My God,
I'll only ever give my all.
....
You sent your Son,
From heaven to earth,
You delivered us all,
It's Eternally heard,
I Searched for Truth
and All I found is you
My God,
I'll only ever give my all.
Chorus:
Jesus, we're living for Your name,
We'll never be ashamed of you, woo,oh,oh
Our praise
And all we are today
Take, take, take, it all.
Take, take, take, it all.
Bridge:
Running to the one who heals the blind.
Following the shining light
In Your hands the power to save the world
And my life
Lord, take it all. I committed all things in your hands. No matter what happened, and will be happen, even what is happening now.
I realised that i am so weak that i not dare to stand forward and admit all what i had done. That's why all my housemates are stand in front of me and protect me. They hurt but i didn't. It is really unfair. I should stand forward on the spot, isn't it? So that the trouble will solve faster.
I should trust God that i am able to solve this. God gives only what we can bear.
Yea, i can bear this, just i am too timid.
Lord, give me strength to continue this. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment