Monday, December 19, 2011

The first rehearsal

Haha... The first rehearsal... Sunday night 7pm.



and I totally forgot about it!!!
Wake up at 8am, went for devotion with sisters at 9am, 10am went to church, after church practice choir, after choir practice carolling, after carolling, want to decorate church. After found the equipment is not enough, we plan to go buy them on the spot and together with the white formal shirt for carolling.

In the van on the way going to dp, Wenqi sent a message to remind me that Scott will come fetch us at 6:30pm... Boom!! Now i just know i having my first rehearsal on that night!!! I am terrify. I would like to die on the spot. X.X   Feel like no hope but choose not to tell the people in the van. I dunwan ruin their exciting mood for having a great shopping there!! Well, you see, it is all my fault that i totally forgot about where i should be on that time.

I told Elizabeth and i keep thinking if there is any other way. I know that Ahsou sure will fetch me to the place if i ask to. But, there is traffic jam there, it is unfair for him to waste so much time fetching me going around.

Suddenly, i thought of Adrian, the brother who live near the town!! Yea, he sure will go for the practice gua? Hm... not dare to call, so i just sent a message to ask whether he is going. Well, he didn't reply... T.T

It was 5:30pm when we reached and found a parking. One and a half hour to go. My heart beating faster and faster. Keep my eye on the phone but still, no any response from Adrian. Still, i know that God will plan for me... just my faith is getting lesser.

Elizabeth very nervous cause by me. I am really sorry.

I had thought of the worst thing in my mind which to put an aeroplane on my first rehearsal...

Really, that few hours really make me very nervous and i am so weak that i have nothing to overcome this.

Finally, Adrian called me back. He said no problem, he can fetch me, yea, he stay verry near to dp!!! Hahaahah!! Thanks God!! There is no body else except God could done this mission impossible!!! Everything is planned so nicely.

Yeah, finally i make it because of His plan, not mine.

Guess what happen next? Scott introduce to me a new software which i never seen... It is not Powerpoint!!! and i only know Powerpoint!!! XD

2 comments:

  1. lols...u 2 sat behind van there...sth happened dint let me know =,=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... dun wan to trouble you too much since already always trouble you~ ;) Hahaha... Thank you for all these times~ ^^

    ReplyDelete