Monday, December 19, 2011

I am joining!!! Yeah!!!

Finally, i am joining ROC2. God is really amazing!!!


Friday noon, i was walking back to Ixora after my tutorial. On the way back, I saw Sally, my cell group leader. She is heading to the prayer meeting, she asked me to join when she saw me. Well, i have no reason to refuse God's invitation. I went to the prayer meeting.

Actually, i got time for every Friday noon to join their prayer meeting but i am scared. That's why i didn't join them. I scared that my prayer is too short and i am not good in praying  and even more, they are praying in English which i am not good in. I get a C in both my SPM and Foundation, both is English. Really, until now, i still dun get it. I dunno how is the grammar work. I can't determined if i am using the correct grammar or not (even now). But still, i want to type in English. I want to type in English not because i am pro in English but poor in English!!!

I went, and i learn. I keep on asking that if i could pray in Chinese. Well, after all, i pray in Chinese, still, i think i didn't done it well. XD

Why i always care about what people think of me than how Lord think of me?

I think Lord would give a credit for me, no matter how bad my sentences were, but with a faithful heart.
Heart is more important than your appearance.

Here come, Gee Shan ask me for help in the media part in ROC2 after the prayer meeting. I feel so happy when i heard that i could join and she did mention about 'slides'. HAHAHA!!! I am so confident about putting on slide because i did practice in the church 3 years ago when i first came.

I like to put on the slide actually~ It is because, i dun need to show myself on stage~ *.* Anyway, still, need to give the opportunity for other to serve God. If not, who would put on the slides after i graduate? Wahahahaha...

Well, this is the story~ Scott, the media director of ROC2 then further contact me then, yea, i am one of them!! I am so proud to be one of them~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment