Friday, September 16, 2011
在患难中喜乐!!
I am full with JOY!!!
Although i haven't finish study what i suppose to study today~
Although i lose my time to study because guiding a friend for a subject i had taken before~
I gain friendship and patient.
Although i haven't photocopy all the documents for tomorrow meeting.
I gain faith in Him that the shop will available for me tomorrow!!! ?(Today is public holiday, no shop >.<)
Although there is only one of the committees send me the document and reply my msg.
Thanks God, still has one person respond to me!!!
Although i feel guilt and down because i ask our committees to send me the report last minutes.
And still, there is people company me, encourage me and give me strength!! =)
Although i got exam on Monday morning and i haven't ready prepare on it and there is short of time because of meetings, fellowship and service.
I didn't blame any of it!! Because i do that all for Jesus Christ, no myself!!! He will guide me~
Although i haven't finish prepare for my Monday exam, i need to prepare for the Praise and Worship on Sunday morning.
I praise God!!! Because He know what i could bear and i gain faith in Him!!! =D
Thanks for the opportunity to serve Him!!!
Although i haven't found the songs for this coming Sunday morning
Thanks God!! I found the back up singers!!! ^^
Although i feel very busy now and i still blogging~
I want to SHARE IT LOUD HOW JESUS CHANGE MY LIFE!!!
Dear Father Lord,
I pray
for tomorrow meetings all will going smooth.
Give me wisdom in speech.
Teach me to be a leader.
Remind me of humble.
Make me to have strength to stand all what i would bear.
Bear the burden with me :)
Thought of You in the midst of mess and weakness.
To continue in Faith with You.
Desire to know Your words.
Serve you with joy!! =)
I pray
Brothers and sisters in Christ would be United in Christ.
For my friends and my final exams.
For my time to study.
For my wisdom to study.
For my attention during study.
For my health.(Feel not really good today)
For peace during my study.
In Jesus Name i pray. Amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment