Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mess...

Again... my choice had throw me into a mess again.

I chose to took accounting in Malacca. I never regret it!! while, I study in January intake for Accounting. I never regret too!!

Now, i face a problem. Our beloved Accounting coordinator, Mdm Zauwiyah just announce that we couldn't take FAR2 and AIS2 in once. She call us to drop the subject now. Means that, this long sem i will only have 3 subjects... @@ WHAT!!! 4 are already very less... now, only 3... *faint*

My mother did hope me to come out fast, then i could earn money to reduce the burden. Yea, i am not the one who born with the golden spoon. Is money important?? I am confuse. Money is not the most important thing in the world but still, it is important. Start to feel the pressure to earn money now. So stress.

Today, i got classes. From 8am to 10 am. Then 2pm to 7pm. The busiest schooling life i ever had. This will continue for a long sem. There is still a long way to go. I am exhausted. And, the yenling from TQG says she got a catalog to give me. Ok~ After my dinner right after the class, i went there. waiting... then she came. And after a while her bf too. They both are belong to TQG. Her bf talk many things to me... and even show some product experiment to me. I am tired and thirsty. Why she didn't say directly that we going to have a 2 hour meeting there?? Why? Why she did not honest to me and just say it? I am exhaust. Really tired. I have no interest in TQG, i knew that. But, what make me think twice? is money and time. Am i mad? Guess so. But, i just dunno how... everything is hanging there. I am weak, i admit.

Lord, please show me the way, i am calling for You... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment