Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Learn
University means Friends to me rather than study. So, many times, i would rather choose to going out with friends rather than do my study stuff~ although sometimes i am lazy or i am too poor to hang out yet, because of friendship, i go. Haha... this is my rules... XD not really a good rule anyway...
I am learning to be friends with others. I am not good at communicating actually. I think one of the reason is i think differently and the people sometimes didn't get my point. and another is... actually i am a shy people. I dun like to talk. Sometime i like to be alone. I am not the kind of active people who like to ask the name from a stranger. I am a passive people who answer a question with the least words i could and i am not always the people who say something first. (Maybe that's y my essay in exam not score very well as my answer is short) XD I just realize that i am not longer like to describe things. I produce short cut things. Not good at all.
So, that's why i involve myself in activities. Thanks to who teach me. Teach me to be active in activities. Teach me be the first one who say thing rather than that stranger. Teach me to keep my spirit in things that i like. Teach me how to love others. Yea, you could never imagine if you haven't learn. Sometimes i force myself to do so and sometimes, i think of God, and then directly i will think from the others view. That's how i learn to appreciate and take care others. I did felt awkward in the first place and i say to myself that, this is how everyone do. So, i convincing myself to do what i need to do!!
There is still many to learn. I feel that i face problem in communicate with male recently. I felt trouble for this. I can't measure the safe distance between them and me, myself. I never thought of crossing the line and i always thought myself cross the line. When i think i am too over, then i start to not talk with them again. Reduce communication then reduce misunderstood. But then... no result... no a good friend yet not so stranger to me. I am confused if how i need to do to keep it balance. I am wondering... Maybe i just no need think so much and just talk what i think in mind and do what i shall do.
Lord, show me how.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment