Wednesday, June 22, 2011
I am busy and i am back!!
Always, i need time to recover back my life here in Malacca every time after i went back to my hometown~ :) This time is quite a long time for me to recover back all my energy and spirit!! Yeah, i am here again!!!
Currently, my life is busy. This is what i done to myself recently. You know? There was the registration week for MMU clubs and society during the week 2 for the Semester in June. Yea, it was last week. I even went duty at the CPA society. While, CPA society is under FBL club. CPA is a kind of professional course such as ACCA. Maybe you would ask, why don't CPA didn't under Accounting Club? hahaha... yea!! That is exactly what i wondering too!! guess what? They are not seeing eye to eye to each of them... huh... what a bad thing... Cyberjaya campus's CPA is under Accounting Club!!! >.< Why we can't united?? haha... I dunno.. XD
That is not the point. The point is i did make myself involve in many clubs!!! Although i already keep on telling myself to be not so greedy... Hehe... Actual until now, i spent rm 10 for the registration. One is Voices Club and another is Fencing!! haha!! rm5 for each. In the mean time, i register myself at Swimming Club, Engineering Society and ECF(English Christian Fellowship) as they are free of charge!! (Am i too greedy?) XD
Hahaha... here come my clash clash clash Wednesday night!! This is the result of my greediness... =.=lll
Wednesday night(22nd June 2011) alternative choices (only choose one or if you could separate yourself at the different place in once):
1. CPA meeting 7pm (I am actually CPA committee start from this sem, no interview... geng leh?? I also dunno how and what i need to do and ... i just get in like this... XD)
2. Swimming Club AGM 8pm (sorry, i think i swim at Ixora for this sem is enough... cause it need fee, and they still not sure how much... although i am really interested in their training by taking lesson and will honored a cert at the end of the lessons.)
3. Watch movie with Chin nee~ actually i wan go de... but... really too many things need to do and i feel guilt if i went for play.
4. Go pasar malam with wenqi... It is out anyway, cause i really stuck here... next week la~ XD
5. Fencing Club 8pm training (Never try before, dunno la, wanna go try!!! or else, i paid ady ma!! >.<) Actually need another rm 25 for a sem, need to go, see, then decide again!! haha!!
6. Voices Club training 8pm (Sorry, although i paid ady... =.=)
Hahaha... i dun care!! i wanna go Fencing Club see see first!!! Maybe go CPA a while before going~ haha... swt...
Busy right? Monday my class from 4-8pm then i straight away go MMU CCF (Chinese Christian Fellowship).
Tuesday 8am got 2 hours lecture and 2pm to 7pm got class. and just now i went to the MMU ECF!!! haha... it was playing games this week and i enjoy it!! Never brave enough to go alone until i found wenqi~ hehe...
Just back and took bath. I am tired ady... Monday also like this... huh...
Since when my life become marathon for classes and events? haha... anyway, i feel good. I learn a lots and know many much more people :) the bad side is, i need to manage my time table well and my energy is limited. I don't think i have been catch up the lecture and tutorial for this sem... i am left behind... huh...
Lord, Thanks for giving me such a great chance to learn how to serve You and know more people. I am growing and built up my knowledge, connection and my physical strength. I need to learn how to manage my time in my study and for my church. I know i am preparing for the time to come. When He say, We could send who? Who shall go for Us? And i will stand and say " Lord, I am here, please send me!!"
I am prepare for the day i get in a position God want me to have and the day i get the high position, i shall remind myself that the high one serve the most. The high one need to learn to be humble and serve who is lower than us. I am learning. And the day i get the position, i shall prepare myself to be able to leave the position to others who chosen by Lord on one day, with no hesitate or envy.
Haha... a good news for Tuesday, i get a position also in the Accounting Club. Shh... i didn't register and pay the rm5 yet i get a IVAQ (kind of Accounting competition) Committee recruited form there and fill up. I am not interested to be an accounting club hi-com as that sure will be busy for a long time. So, i apply for IVAQ hi-com only. In first, i just wanna be a working committee only... Somehow, i filled the form and dun be waste, i earn an opportunity to be an interviewee~ haha... first time interview after the camp of TM scholarship. Last time my performance is quite embarrassed... Who know? I success now, to be a Technical Assistance Directer... UNBELIEVABLE!!! You know why? because i always put on slides in church, so i got the experience and that is why i being chosen!! People always say that, join church you can learn a lots of things than you join clubs or during your work!! yea, it is absolutely true!!! In church, there are always got people help you and guide you and you got the chance to learn from your mistake. However, for clubs and Social University, you will be being scold for a whole day if you done a tiny mistake. See? This is the different!! I want to know more people, so that more people have the chance to know Jesus.
Thanks God!!! For everything!!! ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment