Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yea, this is life~


Everyone got their problem... although you thought them dun have. Well, problems come never end... So, i thank God for this peaceful life~ Although, i scare for talking in front of a lots of people, although i afraid of new friends (I not actually good in communication), although i thought i am brilliant but i am not (a bit too pride of myself)... many...

I scare of talk in front of people, this make me very nervous every time i lead praise n worship or share devotion in fellowship and during service... I am so  afraid that i always spoil them... I always think that i never done it well and i will never satisfied for what i am done...

I afraid of new friends... not because of their face... but... i dunno how to say the first words... i am always hoping the 'new friend' start the conversation, and he or she ask something that continue the conversation... XD that will just happen in my imagination... I am too passive in talking... XD

I am too pride... everything i learn a bit, then i am so satisfied of myself and then i stop learning... thinking that i already know everything!! This make me never completely learn a task... such as my piano... i just stop right there...

BUT
now, i left everything to God. I know that, this is His church. Means that He is the one built the church, we are His 器皿。He will take care of everything and make  sure it goes smoothly~ So? what am i afraid of? haha... Nothing!! I will do what i should do, then left the others to God!! So that, i am not afraid for the last devotion sharing!!! and praise and worship!! there are great improvement and i am proud of it!! Glory to our God!!

New friends... haha... i become so active last time~ and i am very enjoy in knowing friends and have fun~ but recently... i lose my courage... at least, i still know almost all the brother and sister in the fellowship... just that, i am a bit leaking of courage now... dunno why... i am not approaching to people... and i am run away from them!!! dislike!! argh... need to improve! improve!!!

Ok, i need to confess that i am too pride... that's y till now, my piano still hanging there... aisk...太自以为是!!huh... now, i practicing to be humble and wishing to learn together with others~ try to know others people and their problem... caring and sharing... learn that human are not prefect... anyway, i am practicing piano now a day, but till hanging there... XD still got improvement la, and still more to improve!!! Jiayou!! Do what you can do!! show it!! ;D  yea, i can!! This is life...

Life to growth... mentally and physically... (Ohno... i am becoming old... XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment