Monday, April 25, 2011

I am sick, I am dizzy for these…


It is the same… money… well, that is what call the Society University!! I dun like it at all!!! I wonder till how long I can be patient for it… should i? should I make myself adapt to this kind of unhealthy public pressure while I am 20 year old? I don’t think that I am too young for this… but… I am sick of it!!!
               
No matter how, I will face it also during future, so, do I need to face it now? It is tough… I really don’t like it!! My mind is denying… I can’t accept their concept to view of life!!!
                
Just now… I just back… form Power Generation X (pgX), which corporate with an insurance company, AIA. Yea, surprisingly, I had took the insurance exam on the last Sat, 23/4/11 under AIA… Actually I had paid RM 50 for this exam even before I step in Amway… zzz… that’s why… I am speechless to myself and I am shame to tell these to my friend. There are too many things happen and I … accept it… I use to have a curious mind set and I am eager to know more about what I dunno. Insurance… I got learn a bit during my lecturer for Business Law. I am attracted when I know that insurance company is not only selling life and general insurance, but, also the financial saving plan~ haha… that is the main point I am drown in these mess…
            
Same… no matter Amway of AIA…  Same… all about money… AIA lagi worse than Amway while Amway no good to any where… I am sick of this kind of thought… what they say they are helping ppl while actually they are earning money for themselves. They want to enjoy the rest of life. These are their point. Amway, they hide these well. Coz, they got stress on knowledge… well, AIA is really really transparence. Am I giving compliment? Haha… zzz…
               
What the MC of pgX said just now… “We are here for love~ Who you love? People answer, the one who love me, my family…” Totally can’t accept… because of LOVE??? I did remember that the LOVE is from GOD!! Without GOD, how could they love? Will they LOVE GOD because of HE LOVE THEM?? I wonder… The MC said: “let us work hard together to earn more money!!” This is a real business… and I am an outsider of it (could I still call myself outsider?)… Can’t accept the concept!!! Argh…
              
The Donald, the director of pgX, wanna call us (my housemate, her friend and me who are together new for them) to have a lunch tomorrow… I won’t go!! Last time Amway is like this already… I won’t get in an old trick twice!! (Am I too late to get rid of it? T.T)
                
Btw, I am really busy tomorrow, coz I need to attend a talk on 10am-12am, then go for sushi at 2:30pm!! Yeah!!! So rare that my that course mate would ask me and my another friend to went out for it!! RM2 sushi!! I am coming!!!! Wahahaha… after that, I still got class from 5-7pm, then, dinner with housemate for farewell. =)   It could be a nice day~~~ haha…
                
Recently really bit busy~ I would like to recall 23 April, actually I need to attend for chess tournament on the morning, but then, I didn’t go for the briefing on 22 April (because the night is Good Friday service) so, I plan to skip the tournament also as I dunno what should I do at there and the tournament will be proceed until 4pm. Well, I got insurance exam from 2:30-4:30pm, this is one of the reason I sent them an airplane… XD beside… I am too tired for study about the insurance at the night before. At night, I go for charity night dinner. Actually that five star hotel dinner cost RM 120. One of my housemate is one of the committee and she got the sponsor from her aunt, so that, another 4 of my housemate got the chance to attend it for free!!! Wahahaha… got free dinner wor~~~ then I ma go lo~ hehehe… a wonderful night, just eat and see the performance~~~ really enjoying~~~ haven’t finish yet… 23 April, is my father’s birthday!! Haha… when I am back, it is 11pm over already, I wonder if my daddy is slept ady, so, I sent a msg. Then, my mum direct call me back (she call me is no need money one~ haha!!) then, I did said “Happy Birthday” to daddy!!! This make it my day!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment