Saturday, April 30, 2011
Everything happen for a cherishable reason, believe it!
Thanks God! He always lift me up. He always answer my call when the time comes. What i need to is just to wait patiently, then i will get the answer from Him. Although i am at the edge of giving up... with tears and fears... He is always with me~ :)
Today, i attending the bible study as usual after it break for 2 weeks because of Easter Day month. I feel like home~ so warm and peace and feel comfort~ I pray, for many things~ i realize that i didn't really pray properly these days... busy become my excuse... i am sorry, Father God. I am back now :)
Pastor said, "We need to go and know more people so that we could spread the Good News of GOD!! We couldn't spread the good news to more people while we are just knowing Christian friends only."
Yea, to spread the good news is our responsibility as a Christian as God love them, every of them. And God willing everyone to know Him, to trust Him, and to believe in Him~ So that, they could have the eternal life in heaven after death. God love those people who you dunno them yet God know them. And, through your life, He want you to show the glory of Him~ Lets people know God because of you. The every words of you, every thought of you and every move of you. Remember that we are the Prince and Prince in heaven. Don't lets the good news stop after you~ How lucky we are to be able to know Him! Lets spread the great news!!
What pastor had said, is the answer for what i am counter with for this month. There are too many things happen within this month. There is tears and happiness yet I am satisfied. I know that He is still with me no matter what i face~ :) Thanks God!! I feel comfort in you~~~ what i wondering these days were solve because of Your Words. God, please, dun let me leave You, lets Your words and prayers fill my heart everyday~~~ In You Father God, i am full with happiness after the tears. It worth! and i growth! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment