Friday, February 17, 2012
Travel again... :)
Haha!! Today my last paper really let me sien diao… The paper is sooooo easy that I just dunno how to do it!!! XD What I study didn’t out, what I just went through, it out!!! The paper is really out of my expectation!!!
Well, I am packing now~~~ Going to Langkawi~~~ Weeeeee~~~~ Wahahahahha!! Feel like I just went back Malacca then need to travel again… Well, still, it is nice!!! :D
I just finish a drama today or I could say that I use the whole sem time only finish this drama—一公升的眼泪… A drama from the decade for dinosaur… My tear keep dropping for almost every episode… It is just so touching that which could encourage people to continue living!!!
You may ask, why people want to watch those sad stories? It is probably because you may feel happy to your life after you know that there are much more people pity than you. You start to appreciate thing besides you.
Then, why people wanna watch terror movie? Is it because they wanna find peace from it? Haha!! I couldn’t tell as I never practice that weird habit!! Haha!! XD
Bye bye this sem… Bye bye Malacca… :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment