Sunday, February 12, 2012
I am still Survive!!! Haha!!
Unbelievable!!! I am still survive!!! Haha!! After the 3 papers... Feel that, i am blessed!!
You see, God didn't give burden which more than someone could bear~
My exam is on Fri, Sat, Sat, Mon, Fri
Yea, that Fri and Sat is really hard for me because they are the major of my course~ Well, i did it!!! HAHA!!
My friends some have: Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat and Mon
some have: Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sat and Mon
As i know everyone's exam's date is very pack this semester because of the 2 days of public holiday in exam's week~ Well, Thanks God for my exam schedule!!!
I dunno how i would survive if my exam's schedule are just like my friends'. I realize that i couldn't bear it after I done my 3rd paper~
I start to be so nervous from Friday night until Saturday night, the fellowship. I dunno why i am getting nervous easier now a day. Probably because of the last minutes job.
Lord, teach me how to get rid for doing the last minutes job again. Next time, whatever i do, i will make sure that i am well prepared! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment