Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Discover...
I wanna be a mature daughter, to help mum and dad reduce their burden... but... now i just know that there are things that i never could help in this stage which i am in now. I am still limited. Feel exhaust. May be i just do what i manage to do... somehow, need to continue to pretend not fear although i am fear. Try to be strong... sometimes there are still got things that child can't help and sometimes dunno to obey or to do the way i think is right.
My mum is mumbling on my sis for a tiny thing.Well, i did think that is a tiny thing as what i sis thought too... but... she is scolding her seriously and seek for my support so... i just silent... i dunno how... sometimes, my mum did have communication problem with sis as my mum talk more and there is less time for my sis to explain. I did feel pity for my sis... but... could i help any? I still think my mum should gave some opportunity for my sis to express her thought.
My bro will having for fellowship meeting, so that he will be back lawas late a bit. But, my mum stop him. She say to me that my brother still dunwan came home during holiday. She say that he is just a small committee and he could give the report to others ppl to help him report. I think my brother is right. Somehow... i am now booking air ticket for my brother to came back before his fellowship meeting...
what could i do?
My mum is mumbling on my sis for a tiny thing.Well, i did think that is a tiny thing as what i sis thought too... but... she is scolding her seriously and seek for my support so... i just silent... i dunno how... sometimes, my mum did have communication problem with sis as my mum talk more and there is less time for my sis to explain. I did feel pity for my sis... but... could i help any? I still think my mum should gave some opportunity for my sis to express her thought.
My bro will having for fellowship meeting, so that he will be back lawas late a bit. But, my mum stop him. She say to me that my brother still dunwan came home during holiday. She say that he is just a small committee and he could give the report to others ppl to help him report. I think my brother is right. Somehow... i am now booking air ticket for my brother to came back before his fellowship meeting...
what could i do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hmmm...
ReplyDeleteHm... what??? XD Just express myself when i am in mess... XD
ReplyDelete