Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Two me??

I suddenly felt that... there are two me... one... is at church... appear during Friday night to Sunday afternoon... another is at hostel and campus one... appear during the time not at church...=.=...
Am i being separated?? 精神分裂???!!! huh... T.T

Hm... different characteristic... Be a cheerful good girl in church... while... be a bad girl when i am not at church... hmm... Is that me!? aisk... How i find a balance point between  them??? Which is the true me?? I am so energetic in doing church things but... i am trying to get rid of doing the home works and assignmentss... =.=... It that ok??? of course NOT!!!

My Lord, please help me to be a nice person whether in church or not in church... i am doing all the things for You and not just showing the people in front of me... Make me get a balance between them... I admit that i am confuse... I lost myself... the people with huge different background is around me... I change as the people around me are not the same... such that, i am not wearing too short de pants in church and they definitely think that i would never wear... but... i did wear it when i going out with my housemates... I am so friendly in the church to let everyone get warm in the fellowship and i am working so hard for it and actually i am not a person that like to talk actually... i am forcing myself to do that... and when i get home... i  am tired... and i really dun like to care people around me... i confess that... >.< I did sometime become a cold person...
I dun like that!!! I wan to be a friendly and cheerful person coz i happy to be like that!!! no matter where am i!!! i wanna to be a good girl no matter where  i go and where i am!!! Erm... i can wear short pants la hor?? coz wear liao not means that i am a bad girl... hmm... i think so~ xp

Try to be balance no matter where i am~ I will to be good not only in church but at everywhere~ may the love in my heart spread to everyone around me, whether i know or dun know them...

May Your Love spread wherever i go~ ^^ Thank you my Lord~~~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment