Friday, August 13, 2010
A night... a sweet night~
Today is Friday, hmm... my house this Friday got a bit different... coz ... got jojo n fifi... haha... they both always went back today de but now they still hvn't went back as usual~ make me thought that today is not Friday~ lol...They voice really make me can't ignore that they are still in the house~ ( translate>>> they are NOISY) wahaha...
Just now, i still go for 顶峰课程 as usual~ Pastor give me a chance to lead the pray after songs. I did it, and after i finish the pray, i can felt my heart is warm and tears are in my eyes. That is Holy Spirit. I can feel the peace in God~ Thanks God~
Although tomorrow morning i got midterm for BQT(Statistics)...and it will cover 5 chapters but... till now, i just finish one and a half... huh.. can i make it??? Father God, please forgive me. I should plan my time properly and stick with it!!! >.<
Just now, mum called. So 幸福~ hehe... i told her i had a rm5 hair cut and got the loan from ptptn~ :)
She said, if the result is good then no need pay back ptptn. Then i said that need to get first class~ and she said, 不能也不用紧啦~ haha... thanks mum, for not pressure me on this. She never give too much pressure to me on this. :) Thanks for your concern mum~ I love you mum and dad~ thank you~ Dad did bear the burden of our family, that is why he sometime got bad mood. I did concern that. Dad, wish you happy always and forever~ :) May God bless our family~ ^^
Just now, i still go for 顶峰课程 as usual~ Pastor give me a chance to lead the pray after songs. I did it, and after i finish the pray, i can felt my heart is warm and tears are in my eyes. That is Holy Spirit. I can feel the peace in God~ Thanks God~
Although tomorrow morning i got midterm for BQT(Statistics)...and it will cover 5 chapters but... till now, i just finish one and a half... huh.. can i make it??? Father God, please forgive me. I should plan my time properly and stick with it!!! >.<
Just now, mum called. So 幸福~ hehe... i told her i had a rm5 hair cut and got the loan from ptptn~ :)
She said, if the result is good then no need pay back ptptn. Then i said that need to get first class~ and she said, 不能也不用紧啦~ haha... thanks mum, for not pressure me on this. She never give too much pressure to me on this. :) Thanks for your concern mum~ I love you mum and dad~ thank you~ Dad did bear the burden of our family, that is why he sometime got bad mood. I did concern that. Dad, wish you happy always and forever~ :) May God bless our family~ ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment