Huhu… Decided to Kota A Famosa shout!! But… no one wanna go… T.T… However, haha… I went sing k straight away back from genting~ hoho… what a holidayss~
By the way, so many things awaiting me to do… huh… especially my assignment… just finish half of ONE assignment… still got TWO to go… midterm exam will be coming soon again… T.T Not mood to study… cham lo… xp
May be I should heed what Chin nee said… go to library everyday… STUDY!! Wa… dunno I can do it or not? No computer, no online, no food and no drinks!! How can I live in that library?! Erm… for my result… maybe I will try ba… when start? Dunno ler… xp haiz…
What in my mind now is only STUDY, STUDY, STUDY!! That is a good news lai… hm… think so…
This pic is capture at genting~ with... rubbish bin...lolz...

Nice one~

Aulia with her new hat that bought in Genting~

Couple~ haha... guess who??

New friend~ Youwei's sis>>> Enle~

Ohya, long time no see de Sieyee~ Being captured without notice~ haha...

Happy to have a Genting trip with you guys~ ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment