Monday, March 8, 2010
1,2,3... SHOUT!!!!
Tomorrow is going to genting ler… dunno when… I had become a night cat ady… (long time ago gua)… just now remember… hvn’t told mum about this yet!!! Ohno… >.< Coz this trip is decided in a bit rush… hm… maybe I dun really really wanna go… maybe la… anyway, the main purpose there is not play lo~ hoho… Aulia is going to meet someone soon… a person that she never met but she is deadly desire to meet~ haha… Hope she will get what she want~ I am just a 陪衬的… dunno 衬到吗… lolz… Hvn’t bought the bas ticket, hope won’t gave her an airplane…
Holidaysss?? Not really gua… coz still got plenty works to do… huh… having vacation now maybe also a good idea, to have a rest~ It is time to SHOUT OUT!!! To get rid of those bad feeling…
Thanks God!! Maybe I just think too much yesterday… Everything just fine now~ hm… a good sign… but it is still difficult to me to become friend with… It is harder than I imagined… I think I need more time… can I?
Holidaysss?? Not really gua… coz still got plenty works to do… huh… having vacation now maybe also a good idea, to have a rest~ It is time to SHOUT OUT!!! To get rid of those bad feeling…
Thanks God!! Maybe I just think too much yesterday… Everything just fine now~ hm… a good sign… but it is still difficult to me to become friend with… It is harder than I imagined… I think I need more time… can I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment