Saturday, October 1, 2011
Thanks God
The examination is finished. I went play for a whole day after exam~
All paper i feel satisfied except FAR2. I give up during few minutes before the exam end. T.T
My last paper, i left all the God and He gave me peace in my heart. The night before i still going for bible study although i felt that i have run out of my time to study it. God is miracle. My exam is done smoothly~ My heart stop worry after i went for the bible study. All the brothers and sisters there so nice~ And pastor told us to pray for what we want. My faith gain. I feel so excited, relax and happy for my last paper~~~ I am full with Joy from Him~ =)
Birthday.
My birthday would always during my examination. Started from last year.
Actually i not really have mood to celebrate and people all are busy for the finals. I dun really want them to scarify their study time for me to celebrate my birthday~
Haha... however, they always celebrate with me. 风雨不改。Make me very touch... @@
This year, i am starting my age of 20. 20 years, i had been born. What i have done over this 20 year?
随着年龄的增长,发现责任变得越大了,压力也随着增长。现在,最想做的就是——珍惜一切所有的。
All paper i feel satisfied except FAR2. I give up during few minutes before the exam end. T.T
My last paper, i left all the God and He gave me peace in my heart. The night before i still going for bible study although i felt that i have run out of my time to study it. God is miracle. My exam is done smoothly~ My heart stop worry after i went for the bible study. All the brothers and sisters there so nice~ And pastor told us to pray for what we want. My faith gain. I feel so excited, relax and happy for my last paper~~~ I am full with Joy from Him~ =)
Birthday.
My birthday would always during my examination. Started from last year.
Actually i not really have mood to celebrate and people all are busy for the finals. I dun really want them to scarify their study time for me to celebrate my birthday~
Haha... however, they always celebrate with me. 风雨不改。Make me very touch... @@
This year, i am starting my age of 20. 20 years, i had been born. What i have done over this 20 year?
随着年龄的增长,发现责任变得越大了,压力也随着增长。现在,最想做的就是——珍惜一切所有的。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment