Friday, December 17, 2010

Learning in process!!


Long time didn’t blogging already~ haha… recently, really really busy!! In this century that flood with information(资讯爆炸的时代), I got plenty things to do… I even got no time for piano these two days… T.T Currently, I am flood with assignment!!  xp
Assignments I need to do~
1.       Cyberp (before Tuesday)
2.       Managerial Accounting (before Sunday)
3.       Advance Management English (before Monday)
4.       Financial Accounting Reporting (before Sunday)

Just now I got class 4-6pm, continue with replacement class from 6-8pm, and then 8-10pm with seminar~ haha… busy life… and I need to do my assignment now… >3<… huhu… JIAYOU!!!
Love the seminars~ IB students creating seminars now a day~ means that I got sap point to get and can gain more knowledge~ and got chance to get lucky draw (got free drinks and booklet too although so far I still didn’t get any of the prize of lucky draw), the prizes such as pendrive la, hardisk like that (@@ Money Making University!!!)~ haha… business~ a wide area to study~ I still got many things to learn~ just that I scare that I got not much time… Time management is essential!!
Tomorrow I will go for Bar Camp, replacement class and lead praise and worship in fellowship at night~ haha… LOVE my LIFE!! Thanks GOD!!! Thanks God that I still maintain one thing for everyday~ it is reading bible while eating my breakfast~ I still got time with God no matter how busy I am~ :) I am proud for this, God~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment