Monday, October 11, 2010
Movie for Birthday~ haha...
Thanks to Winnie and Joshua, they bring me to watch movie at 1st Oct to celebrate my Birthday~ Coz my exam finish at 30 Sept~ haha... watched two movie in one go~~~ wuhu~
Although i dun really like these two movies, but i still appreciate the accompany of W&J~ haha... Thank you very much!! ^^
wow... this one, really nice!! The legend of the Owl. I got watch with chinnee, joel and elizabeth recently during my holiday~ haha... I look forward for the second episode of this movie~ wahaha... really nice one! :D
Although i dun really like these two movies, but i still appreciate the accompany of W&J~ haha... Thank you very much!! ^^
wow... this one, really nice!! The legend of the Owl. I got watch with chinnee, joel and elizabeth recently during my holiday~ haha... I look forward for the second episode of this movie~ wahaha... really nice one! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment