Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another busy week...






Last Sat, 3/4/10, I had went to Cyber, MMU Cyber… go to see the main hall there, not big as what I imaged… hmm… but it is still quite big also la~ haha… xp

Then we go Putra Jaya for our lunch, because Cyberjaya is really a desert!!

After dinner we straight away went back to Malacca. Our journey was in a bit rush, because we were having drama practice while Hui En also having her job during 8pm. This trip, I get to know this pretty gal. She seems like nothing very special but her voice really very very sweet~ So gentle… make my heart melt when talk to her~ May one day I become like that?? Haha… Her job is singing lo~ so talent~ Knowing her, make me realize that there are many people in this world having a same talent, just how much your hardworking put on it will make it different, different from others, become extraordinary!! I must learn from her, pursue my dream with all I have, with all the effort!!! Plus oil!!

You know? After the drama practice, my housemates and I went to watch movie as planned. Until 4++am we just back to Ixora… lol… Sunday morning I still need to wake up early for practice 诗班献唱… geng dao… huh… Sunday I am really tired as I make it until the service~ I know that my physical is become old faster as I always sleep late…

This weekend is indeed very busy… Many things happened. Plus oil!! To who are suffer in their homework, assignment, midterm exam, time managing, friendship or relationship. Be tough!! God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment